Pinxin's Top Seller! Our Hokkien Mee Paste is rich, hot, spicy and savory-sweet broth poured onto a bowl of noodles. Made with Jingsi Multigrain Mix base, our paste is not just delicious but nourishing to our body too.
Penang Hokkien Mee is the Penangites Pride and Favourite Street Food
The regular Penang Hokkien Mee is known for its rich broth taste. With our very own vegan version of Hokkien Mee paste, you can now enjoy this goodness which is healthy with more than 22 types of grain and yet delicious in the comfort of your home.
More than 22 types of healthy grains (Jing Si's Multigrain Mix) used in our Hokkien Mee Paste
Red Chilli, Kombu, Multigrain Powder, Organic Unrefined Cane Sugar, Lake Salt Light, Mushroom Sauce & Mushroom Powder
- Made from high-quality spices and 22 types of multigrain
- Convenient to use and provides great taste consistency
- Deliver a great and rich taste of Hokkien Mee
- Glass packaging for easy scoping
- Saves cooking time
Recommended Ingredients --
Noodles, Beancurd, Water Spinach, Beansprout
1. Prepare the ingredients above.
2. Cook the soup with 100g of Hokkien Mee Paste and 400ml of plain water (more or less paste according to your preference).
3. While the soup is boiling, cook noodles in boiling water. Remove with a sieve and drain.
4. Serve with noodles or rice with vegetables or make it into a steamboat!
5. Enjoy every sip of this Penang Hokkien Mee goodness.
Created by the Founder of Pinxin Vegan, Audrey Beh
" My dream is to create delicious vegan food for the world to enjoy to change people's perception of "boring" vegan food"