Pinxin's Signature Dish! Our Asam Laksa Paste is a unique mixture of sour, spicy, sweet, and umami flavor that bursts in your taste buds. Made with mainly kombu base, our paste is not just delicious but nourishing to our body too.
Penang Asam Laksa Ranked no.7 on CNN’s World’s 50 Best Foods
Asam Laksa is not just an iconic dish in Penang. This is also a dish named the World's Best Food by CNN Travel. With our very own vegan version of Asam Laksa paste, you can now enjoy this goodness in the comfort of your home.
- Made from high-quality spices and kombu
- Convenient to use and provides great taste consistency
- Deliver an authentic Penang Asam Laksa taste
- Glass packaging for easy scoping
- Saves cooking time
Tamarind, Kombu, Red Chilli, Lemongrass, Ginger Torch Flower, Vegan Belacan, Soybean Protein, Mint, Turmeric, Galangal, Organic Unrefined Cane Sugar, Lake SaltLight, Mushroom Sauce & Mushroom Powder
Recommended Ingredients --
Sliced pineapples, Cucumber/Zucchini, Lettuces, Mint and Torch Ginger Flower
1. Prepare the ingredients above.
2. Cook the soup with 100g of Asam Laksa Paste and 400ml of plain water (more or less paste according to your preference).
3. While the soup is boiling, cook noodles in boiling water. Remove with a sieve and drain.
4. Serve with noodles or rice with vegetables or make it into a steamboat!
5. Enjoy every sip of this SIgnature Penang Asam Laksa goodness.
Created by the Founder of Pinxin Vegan, Audrey Beh
" My dream is to create delicious vegan food for the world to enjoy to change people's perception of "tasteless" vegan food"