When you want to satisfy your sweet tooth, don’t forget to consider using maple syrup which contains fewer calories and a high concentration of mineral than honey.
Maple syrup is one of the many wonders of the world. This viscous amber liquid with its characteristics earthy sweet taste is made from the sap of the sugar, black or red maple tree.
The quality of the syrup varies in characteristics such as color, taste and consistency. All maple syrups are labeled with a grade based upon an official United States Department of Agricultural (USDA) grading system.
The USDA syrup grading system uses five different grades. Contrary to popular belief, maple syrup grades do not indicate a difference in quality or purity. Individual preference for a particular grade of maple syrup is similar to that of the wine consumer; some people prefer reds, some whites, some blush and so on. These maple syrup grades have upper and lower limits for color and flavor. As a general rule, the darker the color, the stronger the flavor.
A Few Quick Serving Ideas:
1) Maple syrup, used in place of table sugar as a sweeterner, gives tea and coffee a unique taste.
2) Pour some maple syrup on oatmeal topped with walnuts and raisins.
3) Add maple syrup and cinnamon to pureed cooked sweet potatoes.
4) Combine maple syrup with orange juice and tamari and use as a marinade for baked tofu or tempeh.
5) Spread peanut butter on a piece of whole wheat toast, top with sliced bananas and then drizzle maple syrup on top for sweet, gooey treat.
Net Weight: 250ml
Shipping area and price
RM6 Delivery Fee
FREE Delivery for orders above RM60
Minimum order RM90
RM15 Delivery Fee
FREE Delivery for orders above RM150
Every Wednesday or Saturday only*
Standard Shipping: RM25
Spend RM90 and above: RM15
FREE Shipping for orders above RM180
Find out our shipping information here.