Pinxin's Crew Favourite! Our Penang Curry Mee Paste is one of a kind. Slightly different from the usual creamy coconut broth, our Penang Curry Mee has bursting flavors of spices and aromatic curry taste.
Penang Curry Mee is certainly one of the yummiest Penang food: a blend of noodles, vegetables, spongy tofu that soaks the broth up, and fragrant curry that tastes like an explosion of spices. Add up your own plant-based milk and enjoy this curry goodness at the comfort of your own home.
- Made from high-quality spices and chili
- Convenient to use and provides great taste consistency
- Deliver an appetizing Penang Curry Mee taste
- Glass packaging for easy scoping
- Saves cooking time
Tamarind, Kombu, Red Chilli, Lemongrass, Ginger Torch Flower, Vegan Belacan, Soybean Protein, Mint, Turmeric, Galangal, Organic Unrefined Cane Sugar, Lake SaltLight, Mushroom Sauce & Mushroom Powder
Recommended Ingredients --
Eggplant, Long Beans, Mushrooms, Tofu, laksa Flower, Noodles/Bihun
1. Prepare the ingredients above.
2. Cook the soup with 100g of Curry Mee Paste and 300ml of plain water (more or less paste according to your preference). Then add in 120ml of your preferred plant-based milk (almond, coconut, soy, cashew)
3. While the soup is boiling, cook noodles in boiling water. Remove with a sieve and drain.
4. Serve with noodles or rice with vegetables.
5. Enjoy every sip of this Penang Curry Mee goodness.
Created by the Founder of Pinxin Vegan, Audrey Beh
" My dream is to create delicious vegan food for the world to enjoy to change people's perception of "tasteless" vegan food"